8/6/14

Glass Photo Magnets

Well I know its late to be doing artsy crafts but I had a few different tasks I wanted to created before I go to bed. Cleaned and organized the refrig and freezer for groceries to fill it up. I will be doing some smart grocery shopping which is just going once a week so that veggies don't get spoiled and planning a meal checklist. So far I have a Family Favorites checklist for breakfast, lunch and dinner "dinner column is already filled with our favorites. Me and the three younger kids organize a section of the garage, planted some seeds and put some stone in the garden area in the front part of house. What was also on my to do list was some arts n' crafty ideas I got from my favorite site Pinterest. I previously purchase some magnetic sheets and decorative glass gems to create some glitter backs "not sure if that's what they're called". I couldn't locate which pinterest board I had Pinned it to but happily was won over by these cute little photo glass magnets and had all the supplies to cre8t them. Here are some pictures and if you're interested in making some for your family here's the link for the tutorial. Enjoy!

No comments: